Thanks to all who joined the May 27th Town Hall. Be sure to look out for weekly invitations to upcoming Town Hall meetings. Make sure to register for next week’s Town Hall featuring Ambassador Tony Hall. As always, feel free to share with your network.
We have included the Town Hall recording below as well as each of the previous weekly Town Halls.
-Maria Orozco from The Bridgespan Group diving into strategies and tactics to help with nonprofit scenario planning efforts
-Lee Kricher from Pittsburgh Leadership Foundation sharing the work they are doing to feed the vulnerable.
-Cornelius William from Resurgence: The Leadership Foundation of Atlanta shared an appreciation for partner Whitworth University on behalf of the LF network.
Click here to view the recording. Make sure to check out “Making Sense of Uncertainty: Nonprofit Scenario Planning in the COVID-19 Pandemic” from Bridgespan and the Scenario Planning Tool Maria shared.
PREVIOUS TOWN HALLS:
-Jon Eisele from Deloitte LLP on strategic planning
-Chris Martin from Knoxville Leadership Foundation on the incredible work being done in Tennessee.
-Eric Geary with an energizing update on the LF COVID-19 Activation Fund
– Dr. William Storrar on leadership during the current normal of the COVID-19 crisis and what he believes is a profound opportunity for leaders to reimagine a post-pandemic future
– Jay Schindler from Miami Valley Leadership Foundation updating us on what is happening in Dayton, OH and how MVLF is responding.
-And an update on the LF COVID-19 Activation Fund and funding opportunity in partnership with Whitworth University
May 6 Town Hall featuring:
– A Funding Opportunity for Local Leadership Foundations in partnership with Whitworth University
– Lisa Lampman and Bianca Singleton updating us on the response from the LF Mentoring network
– Lina Thompson, Senior Pastor at Lake Burien Presbyterian Church
April 29 Town Hall featuring:
– Doug Holladay, Founder & CEO, PathNorth
– Wilna De Beer, Tshwane Leadership Foundation, Pretoria, South Africa
– Leadership Foundations COVID-19 Campaign
April 22 Town Hall featuring:
– Rev. Dr. Terry McGonigal, Director of the Office of Church Engagement, Whitworth University
– Larry Lloyd, Memphis Leadership Foundation
– Leadership Foundations Impact Analysis Results
April 15 Town Hall featuring:
– Noel Castellanos, Sr Innovation Fellow, Colangelo Carpenter Innovation Center
– Rudy Carrasco, Program Director, M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
– Sam Skillern, Salem Leadership Foundation, Salem, OR
– Eric Geary, Lexington Leadership Foundation, Lexington, KY
April 8 Town Hall featuring:
– Dale Irvin, Sr Innovation Fellow, Colangelo Carpenter Innovation Center
– Lisa Slayton, Sr Innovation Fellow, Colangelo Carpenter Innovation Center
– Randy White, The Center for Community Transformation, Fresno, CA
April 1 Town Hall featuring:
– Dan Cardinali, President & CEO, Independent Sector
– June Carrington, Beacons of Hope, New York City, NY
– Abhishek Gier, Catalyst Leadership Foundation, Delhi, India
– Nathaniel Price, Transform Scott County, Georgetown, KY